Automatic diecutting machine YOCO JY 76
- The maximum diecutting pressure is 200 tons. The required pressure can be easily set up on touch screen, controlled by electrical pressure adjustment system. Digital display of pressure data facilitates set up of repeat jobs.
- Inverter- controlled main motor from SIEMENS contributes to maximum speed 7000 sheets /hour
- Computerized control display system and touch screen operation can immediately trace and visualize machine status and possible machine stop causes.
- Adopts automatic centralized lubricating system and automatic main drive chain
- Centerlining system on diecutting chase ensures accurate registration and to shorten
changeover time. Options of 5mm plate and 4mm + 1mm plate are available for repeat runs.
- Reliable cutting chase turn-over device and centerline system to realize short set-up
time of repeat jobs
- Special designed 6 pieces aluminum gripper bar and positioning system, gripper plate 2-plate design.
- All main drive chains are tailored-made imported from Japan. Each chain has its own serial number and must undergo an intensive stretching process before ex-factory.
- Equipped with reliable brake air clutch imported from Europe
- Special designed upper heating function suitable for diecutting plastic material like OPP, PP,PE and PVC and so on
- Pile tray with handle allowing manual lateral correction of the pile during production
- German design feeder with non-stop feeding supplied by MMS – Mabeg Machinery (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd
- Stream-wise feeding system with a highest speed of 120 sheets per minute
- 2 suction cups each for lifting paper, 2 suction cups for moving paper
- Height and angle of suction heads are easily adjustable
- Electronic safety devices preventing feeder pile from over ascending
- Micro-adjustment is available for transversal positioning of pile table
- Precision double-sheet detector
- Easy changeover of pull and push side guides simply by turning a bolt without the need of removing and replacing complete side guide
- 2 front guides with micro-adjustment and the side guide is adjustable by wheel handle
- Photo-electric detector with automatic stop system on feeding table in case of paper jam
- Separate drive controls of feeding unit and the main machine for easy make ready
- PLC and electronic cam for timing control
- Emobssing function is available as standard
- The embossing plate will be installed onto the honeycomb plate , when paper pass through the diecutting unit, the embossing plate will meets the paper by pressure , then the embossing effect will be realized
- The Creasing function is available as standard .
- Based on the paper’s thickness , the matrix with different width and height will be installed onto the die plate, when the paper enters into the die cutting unit and meets the die , the creasing effect will be realized.
- Non-stop delivery system with wooden paper supports
- Safety photo-electric devices preventing over-ascending and over-descending of delivery paper pile
- Adjustable depressor brush helps unloading paper from grippers and piling up paper
- Automatic auxiliary belt table available for non-stop delivery
- Feeder movement and speed control can be adjusted in the delivery unit
|Maximum sheet size||760×600mm|
|Minimum sheet size||310×310mm|
|Maximum cutting size||750×580mm|
|Sheet thickness||80g/m² up to E flute corrugated paper|
|Minimum gripper margin||8mm|
|Maximum cutting speed||7000sheets/hour|
|Max. pile height at feeder||1300mm|
|Max. pile height at delivery||1000mm|
|Dimension (incl. platform)||JY-76E： 4900×2900×2000mm
|Weight||JY-76E 13.5 tons
JY-76 13 tons